Dryer vent safety
Dryer vents are an often-overlooked part of home maintenance.
After cleaning your lint filter, it’s easy to assume that there’s no other buildup from running your appliance. However, Chandler dryer vent cleaning service has discovered time and time again, dryer vents can build up excessively and cause serious issues. Whether it’s the fire hazard posed by this combustible material or the degradation of your appliance’s efficiency, the risks are real.
Chandler dryer vent cleaning service can help you to remove all this buildup from your dryer duct.
There are numerous ways of determining if your dryer vent is clogged, and many of them don’t even require any removal of ducting or other connections.
It’s quite simple:
if your clothes don’t get dry after 45 minutes of running the machine, or if your dryer becomes excessively hot after a cycle, you likely need dryer vent cleaning service.
Left unattended, this will become a serious fire hazard. It’s worth fixing right now. We’ve helped clients throughout the Valley inspect and clean their dryer vents. Once complete, you’ll find that your dryer runs far better than before — rather than replace the machine, you need only to contact us. We deliver results.
Your Safety is our greatest concern
Your clothes dryer can become one of the greatest fire hazards when not properly maintained. In 1998, the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reported alarming numbers of dryer vent related fires, prompting insurance companies to require annual cleanings and inspections of dryer vents.
Most fires are caused when a build up of lint blocks the air flow, causing the dryer motor to overheat. Lint that has collected underneath the dryer will then burn and be pulled up into the duct, often resulting in a house fire.
Other dryer related fires are caused by lint build-up inside the dryer (lint trap), a damaged hose behind the dryer, or anything other than lint that may be blocking the vent and reducing air flow.
(Any one of these could be an indication of a potential fire hazard.)
Gas dryers carry the extra concern of carbon monoxide poisoning. If your dryer vent’s air flow is blocked by lint, CO gases are restricted and cannot properly exit the house. Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas and can be fatal to the occupants of the house.
1900 W. Carla Vista Dr. #8073
Chandler, Az. 85246
Chandler, Az. 85246